Effective Date: [Date]
Last Updated: [Date]
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or device when you visit our website.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as logging in or filling out forms.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze and measure the performance of our website to understand how visitors use and navigate through it. The information collected is used to improve our website's functionality and user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable our website to remember your preferences and choices you make (such as your language or region) to provide enhanced, personalized features. They can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other customizable parts of our website.
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you and track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. They may also be used by third-party advertisers to show you personalized ads based on your interests.
You have the ability to control and manage cookies in your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies may impact your experience on our website and limit certain functionalities.
- Browser Settings: You can adjust your browser settings to delete or block certain cookies. Please refer to your browser's help documentation for more information on how to manage cookies.
- Third-Party Opt-Out: Some third-party advertising networks and providers allow you to opt-out of their cookies and tracking technologies. You can find more information about opting out by visiting the respective websites.